Remember, each golfer and hole in Diggin Deep Golf will have two separate cards. One for playing hole by hole (one roll determines the result of the hole in most cases), and one for shot by shot play (each roll of the dice constitutes one swing of the club). You will also have a one roll per round option for each golfer. The options are boundless!!!!! You can play an entire tournament with relative ease. Play your favorite golfer shot by shot. Play the rest of his foursome hole by hole, and play the rest of the field in quick play. You get the best of all golfing worlds.
Below are some screen shots of Diggin Deep Golf.
- A hodgepodge of different types of cards and other game parts
- One of the charts that is sometimes referenced for game play
- A page of golfer cards (Hole by Hole)
- A page of golfer cards (Shot by Shot)
- A Diggin Deep Golf Check the Deck Card (Don't worry, I tried to keep the Caddyshack references to a minimum, LOL!)
It's looking like it will be an August release for Diggin Deep Golf, late July possibly. Take a look at these pics and feel free to comment. Thanks!!!
Diggin Deep Sports
PS - If this game has legs, look for more current day golfers carded from the 2014 season as well as an expansion to the All Time Greats set.